Takia - 2001 65' PRINCESS YACHTS V65
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
This 2001 Princess V65 is powered by twin MAN 1,300 HP engines with approximately 1,550 hours. It includes an ONAN 17.5 KW generator with 2,230 hours and a 24 gallon-per-hour Technomar water maker. It reaches top speeds of 38 knots at 2,200 RPM. Its cruising speed is a swift 30 knots at 1,850 RPM. This Princess holds 960 gallons of fuel, 125 gallons of water, and has a 50-gallon holding tank.
The yacht features a fully enclosable, air-conditioned bridge/cockpit area with a helm seat and three passenger seats, a full teak deck, a U-lounge seating area with a table for 6, an L-lounge seating area, a counter with cabinets, a grill, a sink, a retractable sunroof, and a sliding entry to the interior of the yacht.
Just outside the cockpit is a U-settee for dining al fresco under the stars.
The yacht has four staterooms —three with a queen bed and one with twin bunks. With an additional crew berth in the lazarette, this V65 comfortably accommodates 6-8 guests with 1-3 crew, the yacht is perfect for chartering and/or longer guest stays. The staterooms have new carpet, overhead lights, outlets, closets, cabinets and windows.
The Master and VIP staterooms have en suite bathrooms . The yacht’s third guest bathroom doubles as a day head.
The galley includes a large counter; china, flatware and stemware storage; beverage storage locker; two refrigerators and/or freezers under the countertop; a flat electric cooktop under cover; a dishwasher, and drawers.
As part of a 2021 refit, the galley/stateroom hallway has a beautiful new teak-and-holly sole floor.
The exterior details include side rails, bow rails, a windscreen brow blind, windshield wipers, a fresh water wash down, plow anchor and rode, Lewmar windlass, a transom locker, bow lockers, an aft deck double sun lounger, two fore deck sun loungers, a teak passerelle, and a swim platform and ladder. A jet tender garage is portside aft; a jet ski garage is starboard aft.
The side and forward decks sport new SeaDeck flooring.
The lazarette and engine room include twin MAN 1300-hp engines and an Onan generator.
Takia’s electronics include an ICOM 240E VHF, Raymarine autopilot, log/speed, a 2017 Raymarine HD 4 KW Radar, 2017 Raymarine Hybrid ES12 GPS, transducer, 100RX AIS, a Plastimo compass, Furuno Navtex NX300, an FCC Precision barometer, AF engine controller with synchronizer, a bow thruster, trim tabs, and a Horizon hailer.
Ready to Cruise!
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
- Log Speedometer
- Cockpit Speakers
- 10-person Revere IBA 10 Valise, USCG
- Refrigerator/ Freezers
- Microwave/ Convection Oven
- Cooktop Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Heads
- Electric Bilge Pumps
- Fresh Water Maker
- Battery Charger
Outside Equipment/ Extras
- U-Settee w/ Dining Table & Cushions
- Sun Lounges w/ Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Shower
- Jet Tender Garage
- Jet Ski Garage
- Swimming Ladder
- MAKE: 2 x MAN
- MODEL: D2842LE404
- NUMBER OF CYL: 10 each
- H.P.: 1300 each
- R.P.M.: 2300
- RED.GEAR: Reintjes 2.036:1
- FILTERS: primary and secondary
- BOWLS: metal and plastic Separ
- CONTROLS: Mathers / ZF
- STUFFING BOX: Marine Tide
- ONAN 17.5 KW GENERATOR
- MODEL: MDJBR-5791297
- SERIAL NUMBER: C070033034
- VOLTAGE: 240
- R.P.M.: 1500 50 cycles
- ENG COOL: fresh water
- SOUND SHIELD
- FILTERS: primary and secondary
- BATTERY CHARGER: 30 amp
- VHF: Raymarine 240E
- LOG/SPEED: Raymarine ST60
- AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST6000+
- COMPASS: Plastimo
- RADAR: Raymarine HD 4 KW 2017
- GPS: Raymarine Hybrid ES127 2017
- TRANSDUCER P 79
- AIS 100RX
- STEREO: Canal, MRD80
- Furuno Navtex NX300
- CLOCK: FCC Precision
- BAROMETER: FCC Precision
- HORN: electric
- TV: Samsung
- STOVE: electric 3-burner
- MICROWAVE: Panasonic
- REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS (2)
- BBQ Electric (in cockpit)
- Water Heater
- Water Maker: Technomar 24 gal/hr
Other Required Equipment
- USCG LIFE RAFT: 10-person Revere IBA 10 Valise
- BILGE PUMPS: 5 electric
- USCG FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- New SeaDek and non-skid decking 9/21
- New carpet in staterooms 9/21
- New teak-and-holly sole interior hallway floor 8/21
- Full paint job of upper body 6/21
- New bottom paint job: Fairing, primer and 3 coats of antifoul paint, prop speed 6/21
- Replaced old life raft with new Revere IBA 10 Valise, USCG 6/21
- Changed oil and filters on engines, generator and gears 6/21
- Added U-settee to aft deck for dining al fresco under the stars 6/21
- Added 4th stateroom 6/21
- Service Onan Genset replace battery and stop solenoid 6/21
- Replaced whole Engine and House battery banks with glass mat batteries 6/21
- Regular periodic hull cleaning by diver 2019-2021
- Waxed and detailed 4/19
- Replaced Boost Air Temp Sensor on Port engine 3/19
- Replace Fuel Pump and general maintenance Onan Genset
- Onan generator replaced belt, replaced temp gauge, breaker and bleed screw, compression test, oil changed, coolant system flushed and coolant replaced 3/19
- Replaced cockpit AC air sensor 3/19
- Replaced 24K modular AC condenser, salon AC evaporator and aft AC crew evaporator, and control board on AC aft unit 1/19
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass motor replaced, cleaned carpets and cushions, service all through hull valves, replaced starboard windshield wiper motor, assembly arm and blade, service and descale all AC units and check control panels, repair canopy top cover, checked sanitation system and replace duck bills, replaced window seals at all porthole windows, compound and wax hull, relocate through hull for AC for easy access and replace valve, replace pump and strainer and manifold, replumb raw water system for Onan generator, rewire and repair bow thruster replace control and thermal breaker, replace sliding canopy, canvas top, steam cleaned bilges, replaced fresh water pump, replaced macerator pump 12/18
- Removed and replaced electronic controllers ZF system 11/18
- Pump out and flush fuel tanks 10/18
- Replaced isolators for engine charging system, replaced all drive belts on port and starboard engines 10/18
- Engine 1000-hour service performed 9/18
- Installed wave WiFi 4G LTE cellular antenna, wave WiFi rogue pro DB, router, Neatgearswitch, WAP, cradlepoint, dual UBS charger on helm, 10 amp power supply, Lily antennae mount, Axiomatic 24V to 12V isolated DC converter, Samsung 32" LED 1080P Smart HDTV