PASEO - 2017 72' AZIMUT YACHTS
Singapore Central Singapore Community Development Council Singapore
- The 72 cockpit leaves nothing to be desired and is one of three outdoor areas to entertain your guests.
- The hard top extends all the way aft covering the U-shaped dinette and centerline, teak table.
- The hard top has lighting throughout and JL Audio speakers mounted into the beige fabric liner.
- The sole is covered in beautiful teak that extends down to the swim platform and all the way forward to the bow.
- All of the exterior upholstery is light-colored cream and beige.
- Just forward on the port side is a small galley unit with a sink and ice maker mounted below the hinged top. Aft of this cabinet is one of 2 access points to the engine room and crew cabins.
- There are boarding doors on the port and starboard sides along with large cleats and mooring winches.
- There is access down to the hydraulic swim platform on both sides o the cockpit along with the main crew and engine access in the transom as well as a second transom door with additional storage area.
- On the starboard side next to the flybridge steps is a concealed hatch that houses the 3rd Aventics joystick and bow thruster control. You will also find the Fusion stereo controller here for the sound system.
- As you make your way through the stainless, 3-piece salon doors you instantly feel like you are one with the outside due to the huge salon windows and amount of natural light that penetrates this area. The dark oak interior coupled with light accents really makes this Azimut stand out among her competition.
- The salon, galley, and dining area are all open-concept and flow nicely through the main deck up to the lower helm area.
- The bulwark along the starboard side gunwale is recessed and the floor-to-ceiling windows really make for a breathtaking view from the salon and dining table.
- To starboard as you enter the salon is a large, lighted cabinet that houses all of the glassware and the 15-bottle wine cooler. Forward below the helm seat, you will find the Azimut branded dishware safely stored.
- The salon has ample seating with a huge sectional sofa to port and additional love seat to starboard.
- The TV is on an actuator and pops up directly behind the loveseat on the port side.
- Just forward on the starboard side is the glass, dining table that can easily accommodate 8 guests.
- The recessed lighting and perfectly placed spotlights really make the interior pop in the evening.
- The galley is just forward of the salon on the port side and has no shortage of counter space and storage.
- There are marble counters throughout and upgraded Miele appliances.
- 8 cabinets and one recessed storage area in the countertop allow for plenty of storage for longer voyages.
- There is a Miele 4 burner, glass cooktop, Miele convection oven/microwave, and large Waeco fridge and freezer.
- The island is a great area to enjoy cocktails or to serve meals prepared in the galley.
- The lower helm station is just forward of the dining area and features a full suite of Raymarine electronics.
- There is an electronic Treben helm chair that can adjust perfectly to your liking.
- Visibility from this station is excellent as you can almost see a full 360 degrees.
- The helm features the following:
- Twin 15-inch Raymarine HybridTouch plotters.
- Separate Raymarine Autopilot display.
- Tri- Data Raymarine display.
- Humphree trim tab controller.
- Twin Boning MAN engine displays - 7-inch colored LCD screens.
- Side-Power Bow Thruster Control.
- SeaKeeper Controller.
- Jabsco Searchlight controller.
- Aventics Joystick for Main engines and thruster.
- Raymarine VHF mounted below helm.
- Quick windlass control with chain counter.
- Emergency control panel and breakers down to starboard.
- MAN electronic engine controls.
- The upper helm features many of the same items found at the lower helm.
- Just to port directly across from the helm station is a breakfast nook that will easily accommodate 4 adults.
- Directly behind the helm to starboard is a water-tight pantograph door that gives easy access to the side deck and bow.
- Centerline down from the lower helm station leads you to the 4 large staterooms with en suite heads.
- Just below the main companionway, there is an additional Isotherm freezer concealed behind the oak cabinetry.
- All the way forward is the VIP stateroom, the master is aft down 3 more steps and the guest staterooms are to port and starboard.
- The 4 heads all have separate stall showers, marble vanity tops, and beautiful oak flooring and cabinetry throughout.
- The master stateroom on the 72 is breathtaking and offers some amazing views from the 5'x3' waterline windows.
- There is a centerline berth with a beautiful headboard and lighting arrangement.
- Just forward of the berth is a large mirror with the TV concealed behind.
- To starboard is a nice sitting area and recessed vanity that opens with a mirror inside.
- To port is cabinet and drawer storage that leads back to the sizable cedar-lined closet.
- Aft on the starboard side is the master head that features a double vanity, bidet, and huge stall shower with waterfall-style shower head.
- The VIP is all the way forward and features a centerline queen berth and private en-suite head.
- The walls are lined with a diamond pattern material and oak cabinetry continues above the large windows on the port and starboard sides.
- On the port side is the cedar-lined closet and the mounted Samsung TV.
- To starboard and aft is the access to the head which features a separate stall shower and beautiful vanity with recessed lighting in the mirror.
Guest Stateroom - Port
- The guest stateroom to port features a queen size berth with oak cabinetry for storage above the hull windows and a separate cedar-lined locker just forward of the queen berth.
- The diamond pattern wall material continues throughout this stateroom along with the beautiful oak woodwork and light-colored carpeting.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- The starboard guest stateroom is almost identical to the port. The main difference is that this stateroom has twin berths that could easily be made into a large queen with a filler mattress.
- There is a private en-suite head with large stall shower and marble vanity.
- The Samsung TV is mounted on the aft bulkhead and easily visible from both berths.
- There are oak storage cabinets above the hull windows with a separate cedar-lined locker aft.
- The Flybridge is accessed by a beautiful set of teak steps on the starboard side of the cockpit.
- As you walk up the steps the first thing you will notice is the massive hard top with retractable awning on the aft end. There is also a large retractable section in the center that allows for tons of sunlight if desired.
- To starboard just behind the helm seat is a large galley unit that features a Vitrifrigo ice maker and an additional Vitrifrigo refrigerator. There is lots of counter space and a large sink basin with fresh water faucet. Below is a large storage cabinet.
- Another great feature on the bridge is that the BBQ is separated from the rest of the summer galley and located on the aft end of the flybridge. This helps keep the fumes and smoke away from guests when grilling.
- The upper helm features much of the same equipment found down below. One of the notable features is the 2-person Pompanette helm seat that is covered in the same fabric as the rest of the soft goods throughout the vessel.
- The overall size of the bridge is impressive and features 3 different sitting areas: An L-shaped sofa aft and teak coffee table, huge U-shaped dinette with an extra large dining table, and 2 more bench seats that face each other next to the helm station.
- The LED lighting and JL Audio system continue throughout the flybridge as does the beautiful teak sole.
- The bow seating area is one feature that many boaters refuse to go without. The 72 is one of the more impressive setups.
- There is a very large, forward-facing seating area that surrounds a small teak coffee table. Behind is an electronic bimini that shades the space if desired.
- Forward of the bench seat is a sun pad large enough for you and all of your guests.
- The storage continues throughout this space on both sides of the bench seating.
- The crew cabin is accessed through the transom and has accommodations for 2.
- The captain's cabin is all the way starboard and the second cabin is semi-private with a curtain separating it from the common area.
- On the aft bulkhead is the main electric panel and to port is the separate head and Miele washer and dryer.
- The SeaKeeper 16 is located under the crew berth.
- The engine room is located just forward of the crew and uses the same access door in the transom.
- The 72 is powered with twin MAN 1400 HP diesels.
- The engine room is extremely clean and well organized making it easy for any captain to do daily checks and repairs.
- Twin Kohler generators are mounted on the aft bulkhead with a custom shelving unit mounted above.
- The generators are 23 kW each. Model - 23EKOZD
- Mounted aft on the starboard side is the Condaria AC chiller. 120,000 BTU unit.
- The fuel tanks are located on the outboard side of each engine and have a capacity of 686 gallons each.
- The automatic SeaFire suppression system is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- There are dual Racor fuel/water separators for each main engine.