THE WELLESLEY - 1993 184' 5" OCEANCO
The Wellesley, London’s finest boutique-grand hotel in Knightsbridge, presents you 6 suites onboard the 56m superyacht, The Wellesley. Mirroring the hotel’s art-deco design, and set against a constantly changing backdrop, guests are invited to experience the same exceptional personal service, fine dining and attention to detail that has become synonymous with the hotel, on board a private superyacht.
The Wellesley was originally built in the Netherlands by Oceanco in 1993, and underwent a comprehensive rebuild / refit by Sunrise Yachts in 2016. Interior designer Dennis Irvine, of Dennis Irvine Studios, was also responsible for the 1920s glamour that epitomises the hotel.
The Wellesley boasts some of the largest open deck spaces of any 56m on the water - ideal for entertaining family and friends, or hosting corporate events in utter privacy.
- Massive rebuild, extension & refit in 2016 (almost as a new yacht)
- 6 guest staterooms, including an upper deck master and lower deck full-beam master
- Cigar club lounge
- Stabilisers (zero speed and underway)
- Towed tender
- Upper deck: 1 x master stateroom with king size bed, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. 1 x convertible stateroom which can be set up as a twin or king size double bed and ensuite bathroom.
- Main deck: 1 x guest stateroom, with king size bed and ensuite bathroom.
- Lower deck: 1 x 30 sq m full-beam second master stateroom with king size bed, a huge walk-in closet and a huge bathroom ensuite including hot tub, separate shower and separate toilet room. 1 x Queen cabin with ensuite bathroom. 1 x Twin convertible cabin with sofa bed and ensuite bathroom.
Tenders & Toys
- 2 x Seadoo sit down jetskis
- 2 x F5 SeaBobs
- Inflatable slide (from sundeck) c Banana & donuts
- 2 x inflatable kayaks
- Paddle boards
- Waterskis & wakeboard, kneeboard, skurf board
- Extensive fishing equipment
- Golf gear for swim platform (balls are biodegradable fish food which needs to be ordered at charterer’s expense if requested)
- Shower on bathing platform
- Satellite TV
- On demand movie library
- Outdoor cinema on bridge deck (subject to weather)
- Internet through V-Sat and 3G/4G WiFi (where available)